A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Assistant to join a highly respected company in Wrexham. The business specialises in assembly, rework and sale of electrical and electronic assemblies and wire harnesses.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing commercial support and assistance for the preparation of quotes, preparation and assisting with negotiations of contractual documents, system and process adherence and general commercial administration.
As the Commercial Assistant you will be involved in commercial matters relating to the management of existing contracts, manage changes and updates, negotiation of prices and scope of work for contract changes. You will be dealing with cost analysis, business supply chains, and providing liaison and support for customers and suppliers. For successful and enthusiastic candidates, there will be further opportunities for progression within the organisation. Salary dependent on experience.
Commercial Assistant Requirements:
* Qualified within a relevant discipline e.g. business, law, economics, purchasing
* Some experience in buying/marketing activities
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Expert in IT skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
* You must be numerically competent
* Full clean UK driving license desirable
* Knowledge of Japanese would be an advantage
* Knowledge of contract law would be an advantage
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please contact Hazel Pugh:
Tel: 01978 853366 (ext. 30)